DISPUTE AND REVERSAL
The term “Reversal” refers to a process during which a payment structure obtains an inquiry for a refund of a payment done for a service whose value was never received. Generally, the customer who initiates and completes a transaction but did not receive value has the authority to ask for a reversal. At the time when such an inquiry is received by us, we as the provider will conduct an investigation and, in the process, might ask for supplementary data from the customer to assist. If it is proved that value was not provided, then the money will be reversed.
- if you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, to enable us to take action to help prevent financial loss.
- All claims against us related to payments should be made within thirty (30) days after the date of such payment. It will be taken that you waive all claims against us, to the fullest extent of the law after the said period of time.
- You are responsible for and agree to indemnify us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) caused by or arising from payments that you authorized or accepted.
- Your only remedy for a technical failure or interruption of service is to request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
- It is your responsibility to remit any taxes that apply to your transactions and are not normally included in the cost of the InstantTopUp transaction. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claim arising out of your failure to do so.
- The transaction ID and transaction details will be required to resolve all disputes.
CONDITIONS FOR REVERSAL:
Failed or unsuccessful transactions carried out on InstantTopUp are subject to a full refund unless the customer states otherwise.
A transaction qualifies as failed only if InstantTopUpe receives payment and does not provide value from the service provider where the Service provider did not accept payment for the transaction attempt.
EXCEPTIONS; CONDITIONS THAT RENDER TRANSACTIONS INELIGIBLE FOR REVERSAL:
Successful/complete transactions with wrong information inputted by Customer.
The service provider refuses to provide service to the customer but accepts payment.
The amount paid was taken to offset debt in part or completely.
Notwithstanding anything set forth herein to the contrary, any disputes about any transaction to you under this Agreement must be submitted to us via email to [email protected] and appropriately titled “Request for refund” within 30 days of the date of such transaction. You agree to waive all disputes not brought within the 30-day period, and all such transactions will be final and not subject to challenge. All refunds are usually processed within seven (7) working days of receipt of the dispute.